Problem with Google Groups
Add Reply
Tassilo
2020-06-29 08:37:39 UTC
I am posting this from classic groups, not the new Google groups. When Google Groups was updated, I was unsubscribed from Symphonyshare, and subscribed to three groups of which I had never been a member. Furthermore, if I go to rec.music.classical.recordings under the new Google Groups, I am told that I do not have permission to post. I am, as you can see, able to post to this newsgroup under classic groups. What's the solution to my problem? -david gable (Tassilo)
msw design
2020-06-29 12:27:22 UTC
I've had the same posting problem in the new interface- no posting. I'm not testing it daily, but the problem is real, independent of browser and operating system, and has persisted for several weeks.
Frank Berger
2020-06-29 12:46:58 UTC
Post by Tassilo
I am posting this from classic groups, not the new Google groups. When Google Groups was updated, I was unsubscribed from Symphonyshare, and subscribed to three groups of which I had never been a member. Furthermore, if I go to rec.music.classical.recordings under the new Google Groups, I am told that I do not have permission to post. I am, as you can see, able to post to this newsgroup under classic groups. What's the solution to my problem? -david gable (Tassilo)
Thunderbird, or some such.