YouTube Playlist With Recordings of the Brandenburgs - Ristenpart, Von Karajan, JF Paillard - 50s, 60s
David Hertzberg
2012-04-14 12:13:12 UTC
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA1A4C16AD8C6B604
y***@gmail.com
2012-04-14 12:24:54 UTC
Post by David Hertzberg
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA1A4C16AD8C6B604
Moderator, please delete this post. I was logged into the incorrect account when I added it. Thank you and my apologies.
2012-04-14 13:10:05 UTC
In article
Post by y***@gmail.com
Post by David Hertzberg
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA1A4C16AD8C6B604
Moderator, please delete this post. I was logged into the incorrect account
when I added it. Thank you and my apologies.
There's no moderation here. You're doomed to carry this with you
forever now.

-Owen
John Wiser
2012-04-14 16:54:54 UTC
Post by O
In article
Post by y***@gmail.com
Post by David Hertzberg
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA1A4C16AD8C6B604
Moderator, please delete this post. I was logged into the incorrect account
when I added it. Thank you and my apologies.
There's no moderation here. You're doomed to carry this with you
forever now.
And the Youtube postings had better be there in perpetuity. Or else.

JDW
CharlesSmith
2012-04-14 18:41:55 UTC
Post by y***@gmail.com
Post by David Hertzberg
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA1A4C16AD8C6B604
Moderator, please delete this post. I was logged into the incorrect account when I added it. Thank you and my apologies.
If you are using Google you can delete it yourself from the drop-down menu to the right of the 'Post reply' button. Doesn't remove it from Usenet, but you'll feel better.
Charles
David Hertzberg
2012-04-14 20:24:30 UTC
Post by y***@gmail.com
Post by David Hertzberg
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA1A4C16AD8C6B604
Moderator, please delete this post. I was logged into the incorrect account when I added it. Thank you and my apologies.
Thanks for all the replies. Tough crowd here. But lots of interesting material. :)