Jaap Van Zweden as violinist
2019-09-30 13:16:17 UTC
Jaap Van Zweden is the violinist in the two Beethoven Romances, live 1995,Concertgebouw,Netherlands Radio Chamber Orchestra,Ton Koopman,conductor:

https://www.nporadio4.nl/concerten/1046-het-zondagochtend-concert-ton-koopman-en-violist-jaap-van-zweden
Bozo
2019-09-30 13:46:53 UTC
Jaap Van Zweden is the violinist in the two Beethoven Romances,
The Milstein sisters new cd of Ravel music for violin and piano. I heard only the very early Violin Sonata No.1 , apparently not published until 1975. Entire cd here, free for awhile. Good to see that "CD van de Week" is back.

https://www.nporadio4.nl/cds/nathalia-milstein-en-maria-milstein-ravel-voyageur
m***@gmail.com
2019-09-30 16:49:24 UTC
Jaap Van Zweden is the violinist in the two Beethoven Romances,
The Milstein sisters new cd of Ravel music for violin and piano. I heard only the very early Violin Sonata No.1 , apparently not published until 1975. Entire cd here, free for awhile. Good to see that "CD van de Week" is back.
https://www.nporadio4.nl/cds/nathalia-milstein-en-maria-milstein-ravel-voyageur
There are several of Jaap's recordings as violinist on Spotify. One that isn't on Spotify but is worth finding is a 1997 recording of the Brahms A major sonata and the Franck Sonata, with pianist Derek Han.