"Real Posters of RMCR"
2016-02-27 10:41:55 UTC
If BRAVO approached us with a proposal to make a tv series out of what goes on here at RMCR, what would be your tagline?

Mine would be:

- Hamlet only had to deal with slings and arrows; I should have such complaints.
Herman
2016-02-27 11:26:46 UTC
I'm afraid that's incorrect. Your tagline would need to conclude with a question mark. Otherwise it's not realistic.
Oscar
2016-02-27 15:08:37 UTC
MAKE RMCR GREAT AGAIN.
r***@verizon.net
2016-02-27 16:31:04 UTC
Post by Oscar
MAKE RMCR GREAT AGAIN.
Donald, is that you?
2016-02-28 04:10:44 UTC
Post by Oscar
MAKE RMCR GREAT AGAIN.
FEEL THE BRENDULL!

2016-02-28 09:30:53 UTC
"Who will survive and what will be left of them.......?"
dk
2016-03-05 05:32:57 UTC
Post by Andy Evans
"Who will survive and what will be left of them.......?"
Bring back Jaune Tom! ;-)

dk
graham
2016-02-27 17:25:08 UTC
If BRAVO approached us with a proposal to make a tv series out of what goes on here at RMCR, what would be your tagline?
- Hamlet only had to deal with slings and arrows; I should have such complaints.
Are you on new meds? There must be a reason you didn't put your entire
post in the subject line!
dk
2016-02-27 19:50:35 UTC
If BRAVO approached us with a proposal to make a tv series out of what goes on here at RMCR, what would be your tagline?
- Hamlet only had to deal with slings and
arrows; I should have such complaints.
Turn off the set!

2016-12-10 21:19:06 UTC
- You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps.
g***@gmail.com
2017-04-29 07:09:59 UTC
If BRAVO approached us with a proposal to make a tv series out of what goes on here at RMCR, what would be your tagline?
- Hamlet only had to deal with slings and arrows; I should have such complaints.
- You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps.
- Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.

R.D. Laing
Oscar
2017-04-29 07:25:37 UTC
Clearly as day meets the night, you, the "real-bot" of RMCR, are hearing voices. Boo! Helter skelter!
dk
2017-04-29 08:17:58 UTC
If BRAVO approached us with a proposal to make a tv series out of what goes on here at RMCR, what would be your tagline?
- Hamlet only had to deal with slings and arrows; I should have such complaints.
- You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps.
- Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
R.D. Laing
So gggg... has read RD Laing!
That amounts to a confession! ;-)

2017-04-29 09:13:58 UTC
So gggg... has read RD Laing!
That amounts to a confession! ;-)
dk
of course he's not reading books.

bot's got a quote mine bigger than the.... Eiffel Tower upside down.
r***@gmail.com
2017-04-29 17:32:17 UTC
r***@gmail.com
2017-04-29 17:40:52 UTC
So gggg... has read RD Laing!
That amounts to a confession! ;-)
dk
of course he's not reading books.
bot's got a quote mine bigger than the.... Eiffel Tower upside down.
Apologies for the blank reply. Words failed me. I suspect that you are right: it is a bot, someone's not so successful AI experiment to get a bot to pass the Turing test with an audience of what I assume is mostly real people. Of course, there could be other bots here with different personality types and tastes.
Google certainly has an extensive library to quote from.
Andy Evans
2017-04-29 18:19:48 UTC
R.D. Laing
So gggg... has read RD Laing!
That amounts to a confession! ;-)
dk
True story. I spoke to R.D Laing after a lecture he gave. He was so drunk he could hardly stand. I asked him how he saw the future and he replied:

"The 3 Ms - music, meditation and martial arts. Play the blues, man! Play the blues!"

At this point he fell over at my feet and I helped him up.

Most of the best therapists I ever came across were hopeless drunks.
dk
2017-04-29 18:33:45 UTC
Post by Andy Evans
R.D. Laing
So gggg... has read RD Laing!
That amounts to a confession! ;-)
True story. I spoke to R.D Laing after a lecture
he gave. He was so drunk he could hardly stand.
But of course! What else to expect? ;-)
Post by Andy Evans
"The 3 Ms - music, meditation and martial arts.
Play the blues, man! Play the blues!"
At least he didn't say "pop"! ;-)
Post by Andy Evans
At this point he fell over at my feet and I
helped him up. Most of the best therapists I
ever came across were hopeless drunks.
No worse than Balakirev or Dostoyevsky, I suppose.

dk
a***@gmail.com
There's no evidence at all that Laing's theories actually worked. Like many therapists he had accepted his patients' transferences and thereby received overwhelming acclaim for something he hadn't done. Let's not start taking sixties fads seriously again.
dk
2017-04-29 18:47:38 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
There's no evidence at all that Laing's theories actually worked.
Ditto many others.

2018-12-02 03:37:35 UTC
If BRAVO approached us with a proposal to make a tv series out of what goes on here at RMCR, what would be your tagline?
- Hamlet only had to deal with slings and arrows; I should have such complaints.
- Posting at RMCR means never having to say you're sorry.