JF Paillard Complete recordings?
2019-07-22 00:20:46 UTC
That's what this looks like, being 134 CDs

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07VBH5BMB/

If so, this will probably be the largest number of "New to CD" items in a set in many a moon, perhaps ever.
Randy Lane
2019-07-30 01:24:36 UTC
Post by Randy Lane
That's what this looks like, being 134 CDs
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07VBH5BMB/
If so, this will probably be the largest number of "New to CD" items in a set in many a moon, perhaps ever.
Found in Joapan

https://wmg.jp/jean-francois-paillard/discography/21473/
Randy Lane
2019-07-30 01:49:04 UTC
Only sad part is the choral and stage recordings are not included.
Perhaps a second box, like the 2008 von Karajan EMI edition?
Invocation
2019-07-30 02:56:27 UTC
在 2019年7月22日星期一 UTC+8上午8:20:48,Randy Lane写道:
I am wondering whether Sony will follow and pack his RCA recordings?
Randy Lane
Is there really much genuine RCA produced content? I thought RCA issued a lot of Erato recordings in the US under license.
Invocation
There are some, esp. his late recordings. Most of those were issued on CD in Japan only.
Randy Lane
2019-07-31 01:12:29 UTC
The item has been removed from the Warner Japan website.
Andrew Clarke
2019-07-31 22:54:31 UTC
Post by Randy Lane
The item has been removed from the Warner Japan website.
They were a splendid ensemble in their day. But how many people really want to spend a lot of money on recordings of Baroque music as it was played 50 years ago?

Andrew Clarke
Canberra
Invocation
2019-08-03 03:37:27 UTC
在 2019年7月31日星期三 UTC+8上午9:12:32,Randy Lane写道:
Post by Randy Lane
The item has been removed from the Warner Japan website.
More information and cover image can be found here:
https://tower.jp/article/feature_item/2019/08/02/1110