GERMAN UNIVERSITY SONGS - ERICH KUNZ
Add Reply
RANDY WOLFGANG
2020-07-25 05:04:16 UTC
Does anyone know if the wonderful six volumes of German University Songs by Vanguard have been issued on CD in their totality. I know the first two volumes were issued in a 2 CD set by Vanguard and the third issued separately but thats all I know of. I have been told they are all available in a box from Japan but can't verify. If anyone can find them all on CD a link to the site would be greatly appreciated.
number_six
2020-07-25 17:42:41 UTC
There were certainly individual Vanguard cds volumes one through five; if there was a volume six, I did not obtain it.
e***@gmail.com
2020-07-25 21:30:04 UTC
I found volumes 1-4 all on Ebay (used). A copy of volume 5 is on Amazon, also used. I could not find reference to a volume 6.
e***@gmail.com
2020-07-25 21:35:46 UTC
Library of Congress only shows 5 volumes in their catalog.
RANDY WOLFGANG
2020-07-26 00:26:00 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Library of Congress only shows 5 volumes in their catalog.
Oh there were 6 original LPs and I though they may all have come over to CD. Actually considering the timings on the LPs they probably could have fit on 3 or 4 CDs.