Does Sony have anything in the vaults for live Rudolf Serkin?
Add Reply
r***@gmail.com
2020-06-29 23:59:13 UTC
I've been making my way through "The Great Comeback" Horowitz set and enjoying it tremendously, which caused me to pull out his big Carnegie Hall box as well.

I am wondering if anyone knows if Sony has anything in the Vaults for Rudolf Serkin as far as live recordings go. Thanks.
Frank Berger
2020-06-30 00:01:08 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
I've been making my way through "The Great Comeback" Horowitz set and enjoying it tremendously, which caused me to pull out his big Carnegie Hall box as well.
I am wondering if anyone knows if Sony has anything in the Vaults for Rudolf Serkin as far as live recordings go. Thanks.
One of my regrets in compiling my CD database is not
including whether recordings are studio or live.

(The other is recording only the year of the recording and
not the actual date.)