what do you watch video on?
Add Reply
Amadeus Wolf
2020-11-05 13:19:36 UTC
I'm writing a piece on live-streaming and am curious about what we watch video on.

I watch on a laptop with our without a monitor, a USB DAC and either a pair of headphones or speakers. I'd like to watch on my 2-channel "home theater system" but never get around to it.

LV
sci.space
2020-11-06 13:34:19 UTC
65 inch 4k OLED TV. Spendor loudspeakers.
George
2020-11-06 14:28:12 UTC
Post by Amadeus Wolf
I'm writing a piece on live-streaming and am curious about what we watch video on.
I watch on a laptop with our without a monitor, a USB DAC and either a pair of headphones or speakers. I'd like to watch on my 2-channel "home theater system" but never get around to it.
LV
Laptop and VLC or Plasma TV and SONY Bluray streamer.

George