Technical question re I cloud
Add Reply
RANDY WOLFGANG
2019-07-26 12:09:39 UTC
I often listen to classical music on my Iphone - I upload to Itunes and all the files after awhile show up in the music file on my Iphone ()I guess via I cloud) But all of a sudden that stopped happening. I upload the album to Itunes and I see the little cloud next to the file whaich says Waiting but it never goes to my iphone. I checked the settings on my Iphone and nothing has changed I have the I cloud enabled. I do get a message on itunes - something about the genius not matching up and I should go to file-library-turn off genus and turn it on again - but there is no turn off genius option there. Anyone have any idea whats happening??? any advice would be appreciated
r***@verizon.net
2019-07-26 13:20:59 UTC
Do you plug in your phone before going to bed? The factory settings have the cloud backup scheduled during the night but it will only backup if the phone is plugged in.
RANDY WOLFGANG
2019-07-26 15:19:48 UTC
Post by r***@verizon.net
Do you plug in your phone before going to bed? The factory settings have the cloud backup scheduled during the night but it will only backup if the phone is plugged in.
yes every night