Carlos Kleiber - Complete Recordings on Deutsche Grammophon (12CDs with Blu-ray Audio)
2018-07-23 02:34:35 UTC
Found on JPC today

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/carlos-kleiber-complete-recordings-on-deutsche-grammophon/hnum/8698853

Release date 10/26/2018

No brainer, on my buylist. Once I recover from the B&N 50% splurge.
Oscar
2018-07-23 02:35:50 UTC
BOOM. Yes. First-day buyer.
Sol L. Siegel
2018-07-23 18:44:22 UTC
Post by Randy Lane
Found on JPC today
https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/carlos-kleiber-complete-r
ecordings-on-deutsche-grammophon/hnum/8698853
Release date 10/26/2018
No brainer, on my buylist. Once I recover from the B&N 50% splurge.
I have questions, such as: Libretti? Quad?

- Sol L. Siegel, Philadelphia, PA USA
John Fowler
2018-07-24 00:58:00 UTC
Supposed to be released in October.
I'm curious to see if EVERYTHING is included on the blu-ray(s)
There is already a 3 CD + 1 blu-ray set of just orchestral works.
12 CDs of orchestral works + operas would just about fit on one blu-ray (see Solti's Ring), though it would be more convenient if DG created a second blu-ray of just the operas.
weary flake
2018-07-24 05:38:14 UTC
Post by Randy Lane
Found on JPC today
https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/carlos-kleiber-complete-recordings-on-deutsche-grammophon/hnum/8698853
Release date 10/26/2018
No brainer, on my buylist. Once I recover from the B&N 50% splurge.
The complete DG recordings have already been released in 2010 on 12 CDs:

https://smile.amazon.com/Carlos-Kleiber-Complete-Recordings-Grammophon/dp/B003GRW6TM

This seems to just add a Blu-ray audio disc.

Amazon "smile" donation choice: ASPCA