Here's what JBY wrote post 9-11:
From: John Bell Young <***@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:57:30 -0800
Subject: [Scriabin] MY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A SECURE USA
Here is what I advocate and believe the US should do without
which is to say, play total hardball:.
1) The immediate suspension of all civil rights of foreign
of Middle Eastern background. No exceptions.
2) The issuance of National Identity Cards to all
citizens, with specially marked cards for naturalized citizens,
especially those of middle eastern backgound ofof
the Muslim faith, whose movements and communications should
3) The establishment of internment camps, with no limits on
detainment, for all suspicious foreign nationals and non-native
citizens of middle eastern descent.
4) Special Identity tags to be worn visibly at all times by
and all people of middle eastern descent.
5) The suspension of all visas to all Middle Eastern
for pre-screened diplomats. medical professionals and mnown
suppliers of necessary imports..
6) The immediate closing of all Mosques throughout the US
7) The widespread strategic nuclear bombing of key middle
8) Broadening the powers of the police and military to
allow them to
arrest suspicious middle eastern types on site.
9) Broadening the power that allows citizens to make citizens
10) Rendering the expression of anti-semitism as a crime
by death, and those who engage in such practices subject to
I do not consider these measures extreme in the least, but only
necessary to rid the country of the vermin and cockroaches
the fruit of that sick religion, and its spawn, the murderous
terrorists. I do not stand alone on this issue, as it is
here that the vast majority of Americans feel pretty much