"Toscanini, Walter, Klemperer, Bernstein, Celibidache and many others evolved so radically that their earlier work is of an entirely different nature than their final maturity."
2017-03-28 09:27:44 UTC
http://www.classicalnotes.net/classics4/daphnis.html
Herman
2017-03-28 09:43:06 UTC
http://www.classicalnotes.net/classics4/daphnis.html
So you have read one of those Gutman blogs. Congrats.

You may or may not be aware that very few (if any) RMCR folks are waiting for your contributions, links and quotes.

But clearly you feel you're doing the world a huge favor by letting it know what places you have persued on the internet.

Would you be willing to do us yet another favor and consolidate your links IN ONE TOPIC? You read a piece on Ravel's Daphnis and as of now, you have posted the same f*cking link in FOUR different topics as a form of carpet bombing.
Russ (not Martha)
2017-03-29 03:32:21 UTC
He'll never learn.

The 100-yard subject lines are simply a device to point us toward the Assigned Reading for the day.

Russ (not Martha)
Kerrison
2017-03-29 07:20:01 UTC
It's absolutely ridiculous to be faced on a daily basis with yet another ludicrous mile-long headline in quotation marks which stretches all the way across the screen and continues round the back. This gggg person is clearly ripe for confinement in a Maximum Security Twilight Home for the Very Severely Bewildered. Can someone please arrange it?
Herman
2017-03-29 07:48:54 UTC
Would you be willing to do us yet another favor and consolidate your links IN ONE TOPIC? You read a piece on Ravel's Daphnis and as of now, you have posted the same f*cking link in FOUR different topics as a form of carpet bombing.
I was wrong. The bot's perusal of one single gutman blogpost (about Ravel) has spawned EIGHT f*cking topics, new or resuscitations of fifteen year old topics.

This guy is insane.
graham
2017-03-29 14:31:14 UTC
Would you be willing to do us yet another favor and consolidate your links IN ONE TOPIC? You read a piece on Ravel's Daphnis and as of now, you have posted the same f*cking link in FOUR different topics as a form of carpet bombing.
I was wrong. The bot's perusal of one single gutman blogpost (about Ravel) has spawned EIGHT f*cking topics, new or resuscitations of fifteen year old topics.
This guy is insane.
He occasionally appears on the wine group (alt.food.wine). I told him to
eff off last time and he told me not to whine!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oscar
2017-03-29 20:36:02 UTC
Confucius say: Stop with the pathetic quotes http://bit.ly/2nkbJdk
g***@gmail.com
2017-03-30 22:02:54 UTC

- Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?
g***@gmail.com
Pun intended.
Oscar
2017-03-30 23:45:22 UTC
How many big-ass beastly, gaudy statues of Mao are there in GINA now? Respect yrself.

And you want to be my latex salesman!
Oscar
2017-03-30 23:46:15 UTC
Inside joke intended. (cue herman laugh track)
g***@gmail.com
2017-07-09 23:55:56 UTC
http://www.classicalnotes.net/classics4/daphnis.html
According to the following:

- ...Bruno Walter and Otto Klemperer were more alike and bore more the imprint of Mahler early in their careers than later...

https://books.google.com/books?id=2Jz_AwAAQBAJ&pg=PA179&dq=Bruno+Walter+and+Otto+Klemperer+were+more+alike+and+bore+more+the+imprint+of+Mahler+early+in+their+careers+than+later&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjS6crisv3UAhVR5GMKHVU7DEgQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=%22Bruno%20Walter%20and%20Otto%20Klemperer%22&f=false