I'd love to buy some new mono lp reissues, what's out there?
Robert Godridge
2017-08-08 14:07:41 UTC
I'd love to buy some new mono records. I love the sound of mono. My decca lxts, columbia 33cx, hmv alp records all sound wonderful and to me nicer, cleaner, often better than stereo. Can anyone give me some directions as to what's out there in mono reissueland? please no pictures, I'm totally blind, links would be wonderful...
MiNe109
2017-08-08 15:22:23 UTC
On vinyl, jazz mono reissues are relatively common. For classical, there
are cd boxes from Decca, Deutsche Grammophon, etc.

Good luck!

Stephen