Fliegende Hollander Bayreuth 1959
2018-07-28 17:13:07 UTC
Next up in the official Orfeo Bayreuth releases is the August 5, 1959 Fliegende Hollander with London, Rysanek, Greindl conducted by Sawallisch. This was a famous performance and everyone was "on".
Mark Zimmer
2018-07-30 14:25:27 UTC
On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 12:13:09 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> Next up in the official Orfeo Bayreuth releases is the August 5, 1959 Fliegende Hollander with London, Rysanek, Greindl conducted by Sawallisch. This was a famous performance and everyone was "on".

Nice. I appreciate finally getting to hear these performances from the original Bavarian Radio tapes instead of nth generation bootlegs and off-the-air recordings, so kudos to Orfeo for doing it right.