Glenn Gould - Music & Arts ?
Neil
2017-08-05 19:41:18 UTC
Hi all

Does anyone have these?

https://classicalpippo9.com/2016/05/04/glenn-gould-music-arts-collection-16cds/

Some recordings are still unreleased or at least never been re-released since they appeared on M&A. I have a couple of CDs but would love to get hold of them all.
Neil
2017-08-06 07:38:19 UTC
Post by Neil
Hi all
Does anyone have these?
https://classicalpippo9.com/2016/05/04/glenn-gould-music-arts-collection-16cds/
Some recordings are still unreleased or at least never been re-released since they appeared on M&A. I have a couple of CDs but would love to get hold of them all.
Thanks. I've had that for a while. And one Bach disc.

I saw found this on youtube

laraine
2017-08-08 21:05:57 UTC
Post by Neil
Post by Neil
Hi all
Does anyone have these?
https://classicalpippo9.com/2016/05/04/glenn-gould-music-arts-collection-16cds/
Some recordings are still unreleased or at least never been re-released since they appeared on M&A. I have a couple of CDs but would love to get hold of them all.
Thanks. I've had that for a while. And one Bach disc.
I saw found this on youtube
http://youtu.be/mZqCdCzRlHc
Nice Gould performance of Bach French overture.
Easygoing and moderate pace on opening,
and each dance done differently.

C.