Marston Records - The Complete Josef Hofmann: vol. 9
Add Reply
George P
2017-07-27 19:45:36 UTC
Earlier this week, the final volume in Marston Records' series of Josef Hoffman shipped out to subscribers. Anyone get their copy yet? When I became a subscriber about 7 years ago, they would ship everything FedEx and I would get it fast. Seems they now use media mail. :(

More info on this release here: https://www.marstonrecords.com/pages/future

George
Da Zecret Archivz
2017-08-03 22:02:33 UTC
Looks like only a few alternate takes and another restoration of a broadcast previously issued - now from a different source.

Let's wait 10 more years of the Buenos Aires recital then.