Gieseking/Cantelli/NYPO/1955 K.467 live
2017-06-30 00:17:16 UTC
The perils of improvising (? ) cadenzas, first mov. ?

Regardless, did not care for this performance of the work.

Thanks to a tip from Wales.
AG
2017-06-30 08:14:52 UTC
The perils of improvising (? ) cadenzas, first mov. ?
http://youtu.be/pfjo-RWMaxY
Regardless, did not care for this performance of the work.
Thanks to a tip from Wales.
This video is not available.

Sorry about that.
AB
2017-06-30 20:00:01 UTC
The perils of improvising (? ) cadenzas, first mov. ?
http://youtu.be/pfjo-RWMaxY
Regardless, did not care for this performance of the work.
Thanks to a tip from Wales.
did not hear any problems with the cadenza. perhaps over long, a bit contrived?
in spite of a few mistakes, I really liked the playing, strong, 'virile' approach. he had a wonderful touch.

AB
dk
2017-07-01 06:27:53 UTC
The perils of improvising (? ) cadenzas, first mov. ?
http://youtu.be/pfjo-RWMaxY
Regardless, did not care for this performance of the work.
Rough and insensitive.

2017-07-02 22:41:02 UTC
Rough and insensitive.
And affected.
AB
2017-07-07 17:58:39 UTC
Rough and insensitive.
And affected.
do you mean 'infected':-)

AB
Bozo
2017-07-07 19:56:41 UTC
Post by AB
do you mean 'infected':-)
No.
AG
2017-07-09 11:48:04 UTC
Rough and insensitive.
dk
I heard you were more genteel in person, no?

AG
AB
2017-07-09 17:53:29 UTC
Post by AG
Post by dk
Rough and insensitive.
dk
I heard you were more genteel in person, no?
AG
who told you that:-)

AB
AG

AG
AB
2017-07-10 17:27:15 UTC
Post by AG
Post by AB
Post by AG
Post by dk
Rough and insensitive.
dk
I heard you were more genteel in person, no?
AG
who told you that:-)
AB
René Köhler.