Piatigorsky Complete RCA and Columbia Album collection
2018-08-05 13:55:56 UTC
To be realeased on 09/28 on 36 CDs

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07FSNB6J1/

Likely large scale duplication with Rubinstein and Heifetz boxes.
drh8h
2018-08-05 14:26:09 UTC

Another set announced and delayed. We can wait and see if it really happens!
John Fowler
2018-08-07 14:08:19 UTC
Don't forget the 21 disc "Heifetz-Piatigorsky Concerts Complete Album Collection" box.
It is completely devoured by the new box.
If the new 36 box is in original jacket format, that means there will be 15 discs without Heifetz.
drh8h
2018-08-07 14:28:25 UTC
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 10:08:22 AM UTC-4, John Fowler wrote:
> Don't forget the 21 disc "Heifetz-Piatigorsky Concerts Complete Album Collection" box.
> It is completely devoured by the new box.
> If the new 36 box is in original jacket format, that means there will be 15 discs without Heifetz.

There were some recordings that were 78 only and presumably they could be squeezed into a few discs. Even so, seems low for an original jackets concept. I guess wait and see.

DH