Radio broadcast: Marc-André Hamelin at Schubertiade Schwarzenberg (D959, Schumann Fantasie)
2018-07-23 14:05:59 UTC
On 4 August at 18.05 on the German radio station BR Klassik - recital by Marc-André Hamelin at the end of June this year at the Schubertiade Schwarzenberg:

https://www.br-klassik.de/programm/radio/ausstrahlung-1469790.html

Program:

Ludwig van Beethoven/Franz Liszt: "Adelaide", op. 46
Franz Schubert: Sonate A-Dur, D 959
Robert Schumann: Fantasie C-Dur, op. 17

It's an excellent recital, I listened to it a few days ago when it was broadcast by the Austrian radio station OE1.
Ricardo Jimenez
Can you supply a link that leads directly to the concert? Thanks.
m***@gmail.com
2018-07-23 14:54:12 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.br-klassik.de/programm/radio/ausstrahlung-1469790.html
Ludwig van Beethoven/Franz Liszt: "Adelaide", op. 46
Franz Schubert: Sonate A-Dur, D 959
Robert Schumann: Fantasie C-Dur, op. 17
It's an excellent recital, I listened to it a few days ago when it was broadcast by the Austrian radio station OE1.
Can you supply a link that leads directly to the concert? Thanks.
You mean to its recording? Sadly that's not possible - the Austrian radio station I mentioned earlier does not make them available on their website, and the Bavarian radio station that will broadcast it in a few days hasn't put it online. I did record it from satellite radio though when the Austrian channel broadcast it...